The high precision comparator Gauges offer a high degree of security and precision. They are based on a solid and well thought-out construction taking into account the latest technology. They are manufactured by the most up-to-date methods. The following quality features characterize our manufacturing programme of Comparator Gauges Compika.
- Their design conforms to the requirements of DIN 879-1. This applies not only to the dimensions but also to permitted spans of error, hysteresis and measuring pressure.
- Effective shockproof system
- Pinions and shafts of the movement are jewelled
- After removal of the safety cap the adjustment screw on top of the case allows simple and safe zero setting of the instrument over the total measuring range.
- A safety cap prevents unintentional turning of the fine adjustment facility.
- Stem and spindle are made of hardened stainless steel.
- The measuring spindles are very sensitive on account of their accurate guides.
- Additional overtravel assists with the insertion of workpieces into the measuring device.
- The clear scale is shadow free.
- The red tolerance markers are easy to recognize and to set.
|Initial mesuring force||