- Horizontal, vertical and parallel
- Large and small dial
- Short and long stylus
- Metric reading 0,01mm and 0,002mm
- English reading .0005’’ and .0001’’
- Insured and fast maintenance.
- Each indicator is delivered in a box with 1 key-stylus and 1 dovetail Ø8mm.
- High sensitivity, repeatability and accuracy (according to DIN 2270 standards).
- The appliances are tested, highly reliable and have a very neat appearance.
- Unaffected by magnetic fields.
- Automatic reversing contact point, with constant clockwise rotation.
- Easy and error-free reading by only one revolution of the hand.
- Adjustable bezel and dial.
- Fully jewelled, completely independent and interchangeable movement. Easily and quickly removed and replaced for maintenance.
- Rugged one-piece housing provided with 3 dovetails : top, back and front; corrosion resistant with satin chrome finish.
- Contact point swivel supported in precision ball bearings.
- Designed for universal applications. Well-suited for workshop use.
- Interchangeable carbide contact point swivels over 240°.