Many models available :
- horizontal, vertical and longitudinal
- large and small diameter dial
- carbide contact point 12 mm or 36 mm length
- metric reading 0,01 mm or 0,002 mm or 0,001 mm
- *inch reading .0005” or .0001” or .00005”
Warranted and rapid maintenance service.
- Each Girod-Tast is supplied in fitted case with 1 key for contact points and 1 dovetail stems ø 8 mm.
- Large selection of accessories available.
- High sensitivity, repeatability and accuracy (according to DIN 2270 standards).
- The appliances are tested, highly reliable and have a very neat appearance.
- Unaffected by magnetic fields.
- Automatic reversing contact point, with constant clockwise rotation.
- Easy and error-free reading by only one revolution of the hand.
- Adjustable bezel and dial.
- Fully jewelled, completely independent and interchangeable movement. Easily and quickly removed and replaced for maintenance.
- Rugged one-piece housing provided with 3 dovetails : top, back and front; corrosion resistant with satin chrome finish.
- Contact point swivel supported in precision ball bearings.
- Designed for universal applications. Well-suited for workshop use.
- Interchangeable carbide contact point swivels over 240°.
|Length of stylus L||